Things to do
British Virgin Islands
Have the place to yourself
Exclusive use: Receive 50% off the final night’s stay
Mont Rochelle is a stunning 26-bedroom hotel and vineyard just under an hour’s drive from Cape Town in the town of Franschhoek in South Africa. Franschhoek is a traditional vineyard town in the Western Cape Province famously known as the ‘French Corner’ and is considered to be the country’s food and wine capital.
When is the offer available?
Available for stays from 1st April – 30th September 2018
What's the deal?
At Mont Rochelle there are different Exclusive Use options depending on the size of your group. For smaller groups book the private Manor House for up to eight guests. Take the entire hotel with its 22 rooms and suites for 44 people or for the ultimate party you can take both the hotel and the Manor House for a total of 26 rooms and suites:
• Your accommodation
• Daily breakfast
• Lunch or dinner each day on property including drinks in one of our restaurants
• Complimentary wine tasting session
• Private use of all the facilities, including a heated outdoor pool and gym
• Complimentary selection of drinks and snacks from your minibar (every room; replenished daily)
• Complimentary wireless internet throughout the property
• Local taxes