Things to do
British Virgin Islands
Get some brownie points
Mont Rochelle’s unique setting at the foot of the Klein Dassenberg mountain range is the perfect location to relax on honeymoon or enjoy as a romantic retreat for a couple seeking intimacy and privacy
There are two restaurants at Mont Rochelle including the Country Kitchen which joins up to our wine cellar – it’s an ideal place for a light lunch in the sunshine or a relaxed dinner. Our main restaurant, Miko, is the setting for some fantastic gourmet meals including for those special occasions. Start the evening off with a refreshing cocktail from our bar and find a comfy space on the terrace to watch the sun set.
Some surprises to make it extra special for your stay:
Wine Tasting: Enjoy tasting three of Mont Rochelle’s varietals before embarking on a scrumptious lovers picnic prepared for two
Lovers Picnic: collect your Miko basket from the Country Kitchen and choose from a selection of spectacular and secluded locations on Mont Rochelle’s 39 hectares of land to indulge in local cheeses with homemade chutney and preserves, a selection of pates, cold meats and crudités.
Relaxing at Mont Rochelle’s Spa
Mont Rochelle has two dedicated spa treatment rooms as well as a Hammam. We use the eco-friendly Africology ‘Authentic’ range of products which are made from 100% essential oils and natural plant extracts.
Our Romance package includes The Cape Malay Spice Journey; a choice of spices from our apothecary are blended and combined with essential oils to stimulate your body’s healing ability. Part of this experience takes place in the Hammam – whilst the spices work their magic, you and your partner can relax and reconnect in seclusion
WHAT ARE THE RATES?
• 3 nights’ accommodation for two with extra nights available
• Complimentary room upgrade upon arrival – subject to availability
• A bottle of Cap Classique bubbly and a honeymoon plate in the room on arrival
• The Cape Malay Spice Journey spa treatment for two (75 minutes)
• A romantic picnic, the Miko picnic basket for two or lunch at The Country Kitchen if the weather does not allow for picnicking
• A wine tasting for two at The Country Kitchen on a day of your choosing
• A romantic turndown
• Daily breakfast
• Local taxes
• Complimentary selection of drinks and snacks from your minibar
• Complimentary wireless internet throughout the property
• A gift on departure
(All prices below are per couple)
High Season: 1st Apr – 30th Apr 2018; 1st Sept – 21st Dec 2018
Low Season: 1st May – 31st August 2018
Mont Rochelle reserves the right to change the rates at any time and supplements and minimum stays may apply during peak periods.