Things To Do
British Virgin Islands
Visitors to the island of Mallorca typically arrive via the capital, Palma, whose airport is around a 40 minute drive to the estate. The island is well served by direct air connections from a range of European cities both by scheduled and charter airlines; visitors from further afield will need to connect via a European hub.
To reach the estate we recommend hiring a car which will give you additional flexibility when exploring the area. We are always happy to arrange airport transfer and taxis.
The traditional Mallorcan villages of Banyalbufar and Esporles are a few kilometres away from Son Bunyola, providing a variety of restaurants, tapas bars and other local amenities.
Address: Finca Son Bunyola, Ctra. C-710, 83km, 07191, Banyalbufar, Mallorca
Where we are
Driving Directions from Palma de Mallorca Airport to Son Bunyola
Before you set off it’s a good idea to give us a call to let us know your estimated arrival time. A clear run without too much traffic should take around 40 minutes. You can reach us on +0034 676 028 477. Equally if you get lost, call us and we’ll get you back on track.
If you’re using a SatNav, coordinates for the Finca on the estate are LAT 39.694532 / LONG 2.541379
• On leaving the airport at Palma de Mallorca follow the signs towards PALMA and merge onto the motorway (Ma-19)
• After roughly 7km take exit 3 marked ANDRATX/ALCÚDIA for route Ma-20, passing the IKEA store on your right
• After roughly 5km take exit 5B marked VALLDEMOSSA, keeping right as you leave the motorway and merging onto Ma-1110
• Continue to follow signs for VALLDEMOSSA and ESPORLES for approximately 7km until you reach a roundabout where you will need to turn left, following the sign marked ESPORLES onto the Ma-1120 (which will become the Ma-1100).
• Continue along this road for approximately 12km through the village of ESPORLES and follow the signs towards BANYALBUFAR (you’ll need to bear left after 9km when the road becomes the Ma-10 towards Banyalbufar). The sea will be on your right hand side.
• The entrance to the Son Bunyola estate will be on your right where there are two stone pillars either side of the gate (SON on the left and BUÑOLA on the right). You’ll know you just missed the entrance if you pass yellow kilometre marker 83!
• Enter the Estate, closing the gate behind you, and follow the road down the mountain. There are green arrows for SA TERRA ROTJA and yellow arrows for SA PUNTA DE S’AGUILA.
• You’ve now arrived and can start relaxing!